1. Preparation: Before use, it is necessary to ensure that the surface to be bonded is clean, dry, flat, free of grease, dust or other impurities. Surfaces can be cleaned with detergent or alcohol if desired.
2. Splitting the rubber strip: split the thermoplastic sealing strip into the required length and width, and make it match the surface to be bonded as much as possible.
3. Heating tape: Use a heat gun or other heating equipment to heat the thermoplastic sealing tape to make it softer and more viscous, which can better bond to the surface to be bonded. Be careful not to overheat when heating, lest the strips burn or melt.
5. Curing adhesive strip: Let the pasted thermoplastic sealing strip cool naturally, and the adhesive strip will harden again and be fixed on the surface to be bonded.
6. Cleaning tools: After use, the heating equipment and tools should be cleaned in time to prevent damage caused by adhesive strips remaining on them. At the same time, pay attention to clean up the excess adhesive strips that are accidentally stuck, which can be removed with a scraper or detergent.
7. It should be noted that the thermoplastic sealing strip should carefully check the instruction manual before use, and follow the correct use method and safe operation procedures. At the same time, when heating and pasting the adhesive strip, care should be taken to avoid burns or other safety accidents.
Post time: Sep-28-2023